High School Diploma or Equivalent, with similar experience.
- Associate Degree in Medical Assisting; Experience in Healthcare setting; Proficiency in Medical Terminology.
- Independently performs administrative tasks.
- Responsible for greeting and interacting with clients, physicians, patients, and vendors; over the phone, in-person, via email.
- Assisting lab and administrative staff with screening calls, taking messages, scheduling appointments, and assisting with inventory management.
- Must have good computer knowledge in the use of, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be able to type routine correspondence, memos and reports as needed.
- Maintain forms and files required for front desk activities and archiving.
- Requires good grooming and dress habits which reflect a professional image, respecting and maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality, being able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service
- Critical thinking
- Interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Organizational skills
- Clerical skills
- Computer skills
- Filing skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Retirement matching plan
- Health benefits